Researchers and specialists at the Trimbos Institute frequently use qualitative research methods to collect research data, conduct evaluations, and gather feedback from stakeholders.
The Introduction to Qualitative Research course contains lectures and articles on:
- qualitative data collection methods
- qualitative data collection and vulnerable populations
- processing qualitative data
- coding qualitative data
- conducting qualitative research with human subjects
- data management and qualitative data
- analyzing qualitative data
- academic writing
Materials used in this course were primarily developed and used in a course at Webster University; additional materials were developed as part of the SPIRIT study, the RECOVER-E project, and the Trimbos Institute Implementation Science fellowship.
The course is intended for current Trimbos staff only. Please do not disseminate.
Please contact Bethany Hipple Walters with any questions.